Friday, February 24, 2012

Oh wind on a Friday!

Today it is SUCH a windy day!  So I took some pics!  And I have a poem to go along with them!  I have actually memorized it as a part of school.  It is, Who Has Seen the Wind by Christina Rossetti.




Who has seen the wind?




Neither I nor you:

But when the leaves hang trembling 
The wind is passing through.




Who has seen the wind?



Neither you nor I: 
But when the trees bow down their heads
The wind is passing by.
:)



Hope you all are having a great day!  It is a nice day for me because I get to stay inside during this COLD   weather.  I don't know if I have ever mentioned that Friday is my favorite day of the week by far!  Do you know why?  Because of Friday night of course!  For us kiddos at the Wright Place that usually means that staying up super late will be involved!  I LOVE staying up late!  On some Friday mornings, I will come down the stairs with a smile on my face and my dad will say "I can see your face is lit up!  It's Friday you
 know!"  Fridays are fabulous!  So what is your Friday containing?
Stay warm and have a great day!
Megan 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post and awesome pictures! That one of the house is enchanting, and that poem goes perfectly with them! Friday sounds like fun! Mine has been mostly school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, great pictures. :) I love the first one. I am having a great time staying up really late, too!!! ;)
    sorry I missed gym class yesterday. :( i wish i could have gone, but we are in Michigan! :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fridays are great here too WHEN YOU ARE HERE WITH ME. LOVE Gma

    ReplyDelete