Monday, December 31, 2012

.....and a Happy New Year!

Christmas came and Christmas went.  It was fun, enjoyable, and lovely except for the part where I had the flu :P.  I am thankful for all that I was blessed with this Christmas season.  Here are just a few of those things and people (in no paticular order) :


  • Family
  • Friends
  • Cousins 
  • Love
  • Jesus and His birth
  • Snow
  • Surprises
  • Books
  • Goals
  • YOU, my readers!!
I am very blessed with all of these people and things.


2012 has ended well.  I am hoping 2013 will kick off to an amazing start!  I Hope you had a Merry Christmas and I am wishing you the best for 2013!

Meg
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Miss Meg for blog to make me thankful too. You had big part in making our Christmas great and looking forward to your visits and adding JOY to 2013!! Love you so, Gma

    ReplyDelete