I hope everyone has had a great week! Our gang has! I haven't done a Fabulous and Frightening Friday in a while so here we go.
- Going to the park for a picnic
Click this link for a picture: http://instagram.com/p/cPUp-YIgqj/
- Finally getting headphones that work for my iPod.
- The lime cantoloupe we had for lunch. Delicious!
- Face Paint. Introducing Molly the puppy dog! (Click again!:) http://instagram.com/p/cPkOfQogku/
- Spending time with the best big brother ever. We sat on the swings and listened to music together. It was great!
- Sleeping in till ten this morning. Since I got back from Student Life camp, I haven't really slept in because I was in a habit of waking up at six every morning.
- The fact that we have nothing to do this evening and dad has no meetings. I can't wait.
- Our Wi-fi is back! (I'll try not to put too many smiley faces.) :D :) :O !!!!!
- A sweet piano teacher who will totally change her schedule so ours works better.
- Getting ready for the day when your little sister comes up to you and says, "Your face and hair do not go with that shirt!" ...gee thanks sis?
- How hot it was today after a few pretty cool days.
Today was pretty wonderful. For tonight's supper we are grilling. YUM!
How was your Friday?