Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Page

Hi,  It has been a super long time and we have been so busy.  I have figured out a solution though.  Yes, I will try to post more often.  Also, I am going to make a new page.  It is going to be called: Hilarious Happenings!  What is it for?  Well, lately I have found weird "pictures" just laying around the house.  Example: A baseball glove on top of a church bulletin.  I didn't put it there.  Another Example: Mom's reading glasses and Kate's play glasses side by side on the countertop.  Once again, I didn't set it up.  I have been wishing that I would have taken a picture of each of these and posted it as a time filler on my blog, but I just didn't get around to it.  So from now on, anytime I see things like these, I will take a picture and post it on this New Page.  I hope you like it!  I hope to post again soon!  

Megan

3 comments:

  1. this sounds great! I can't wait for your :New Page"!!! :D

    Love,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anxious to see all those creative pictures!! Gma

    ReplyDelete