Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 1 of our Special Time Together

This week Cole and my dad are both in Honduras and Kate and Molly are at my grandparents.  This means that my mom and I are able to spend a few days together.  It has been a blast so far and I am looking forward to the days ahead.

We started our first day together on the porch.




Then we started a book together.  It is The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne.  Many reviews say that it is a heartbreaker but we are enjoying it so far.


Next we watched The Princess Bride.  That was the first time I had seen the movie and I really enjoyed it.





For dinner that night we ate Brown Rice Pasta With Tuna, Olives, Fried Capers & Parsley.  It was delicious and very picturesque.  



We ended the evening by watching a bit of My Fair Lady.  We will finish the rest sometime today.  It is very wonderful so far :)



I can't wait for today's adventures.  Hopefully I will post about them tomorrow.  Chao for now!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment