Friday, February 21, 2014

Weekend Music Video! :)


The weekend is finally here.  Our gang has been fighting nasty colds and fevers this week.  Prayers are appreciated. :)  To celebrate the weekend, I have a fun music video to share with you.  The song is called, "To Love You Back."  It is from Jamie Grace's new album, "Ready to Fly."  You should check out the rest of her album when you get a chance.  I promise that you won't regret it.  Without further ado.....





I love the message in this song.  Christ loved us first and we have the chance to love Him back.  I love the part that says, "I get to know you more and more, and make every single day about You, I wanna live like I can't afford, to spend another second without You."


If we stopped focusing so much on ourselves and started focusing on Christ by making every single day about Him I think our lives would look a lot different.  I want to live like that.

 The last part of the song says: "So I answer the call, I give You my all, I lay it at Your feet, I can't praise You enough, but I promise to give You my love."


This weekend I want that to be my goal.  Who else is with me?  

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love,
Meg

3 comments:

  1. Love this song and the message!!! Love you and miss you! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! :) This was such a great post, thanks for sharing!
    By the way, I awarded you over at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Willa! I will put the post up soon! :D

      Delete