Friday, November 23, 2012

Fabulous and Frightening Friday



Hello!  I thought that I would put up a Fascinating and Frightening Friday post because I haven't done one for a while but I decided that I would change it to Fabulous and Frightening Friday because it makes more sense.


Fabulous:

  • Being able to shop from around 11:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.
  • Wearing a new sweatshirt that Daddy got for me while we were out.
  • Enjoying Vanilla Pepsi chapstick which I also purchased at "O Dark Thirty"
  • Waking up at 11:30 ish this morning.
  • PJ's at 3:00 p.m.
  • Being able to play around with my blog design again and finally getting it to work.
  • Christmas ahead!
  • Instagram.  I like to keep updated on what everyone else is doing.
  • Thanksgiving leftovers! Enough said.
  • Black Friday!!!!
  • Watching Hoops and YoYo while I'm typing!
  • New Headphones!!
Frightening:

  • Waiting in line at Aeropostale for 2 hours or so. 
  • The security system in the entrance of Aeropostale going off every five minutes because the line was so long that people had to step out of the store to get in line.
  • Being sleepy.
  • The picture that I posted above.



Really I can't think of much else that was Frightening about my day.  That's a good thing.
How was your Thanksgiving? How was your Black Friday?

I can't wait to hear from you!!!

Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment